[Vision2020] UI Salary Survey

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 23:51:52 PST 2006

Nick,

 I am curious why the University  would be paying a professor over $50K a year when they were not even  teaching any classes and where away for the school year?

  Thanks,

  Donovan J Arnold

nickgier at adelphia.net wrote:  Greetings:

Some  on this list may be interested in salaries at the UI. I've just spent  the last two weeks editing an Excel file and doing an in-depth analysis  for the faculty union. You can view all the salaries at  http://users.adelphia.net/~nickgier/SalaryMid06.htm; and you can read  the union analysis at  http://users.adelphia.net/~nickgier/Salary2006.htm.

Nick Gier, President, Idaho Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com