[Vision2020] It is time. It is beyond time.

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:19:44 PST 2006

Andreas

I prefer neither of them.  Soros's money comes from unidentified sources
hidden in Cayman Island accounts, so whose money is providing that backing
is a huge question.  We do know that Soros is not particular about who he
launders money for or whose funds he uses in his currency manipulations
though.

Phil Nisbet