[Vision2020] City Council and the Pledge

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 20 14:46:04 PST 2006

Trust me, Joe.  I feel that our (Dan's and my) agreement is strictly limited
to a degree that the Pledge of Allegiance be recited.

If the pledge is not recited I would merely consider it a "cosmetic"
procedure that must be reinstated.

Dan, on the other hand, may furnish names, phone numbers, and addresses to
the National Security Agency demanding that phones be wire-tapped.

But then, that, I guess defines the proverbial "line in the sand" that
separates him from us Intoleristas.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"