[Vision2020] And Now for Something Completely Different

Area Man (Dan C) areaman at moscow.com
Fri Jan 20 14:17:13 PST 2006

Tom offers up the following scenario:
----
 UF Employee:  I would like to register myself and my spouse for the UF
Health Program.

 UF Administrator:  That is nice to hear.  But first we must determine
if you and you spouse qualify.  Do you and your spouse have sex?

 UF Employee:  Yes we do, quite regularly in fact.

 UF Administrator:  I am not certain that we can merely take your word
for it.  Would you happen to have a video or maybe just a few photos?

 -----

I would venture a guess that in a lot of cases it would play out as
follows:

UF Employee:  I would like to register myself and my spouse for the UF
Health Program

UF Administrator:  That is nice to hear.  But first we must determine if
you and you spouse qualify.  Do you and your spouse have sex?

UF Employee:  Are you kidding?  We're freakin' married!

-------

It's Friday, Moscow,

DC