[Vision2020] City Council and the Pledge

Area Man (Dan C) areaman at moscow.com
Fri Jan 20 08:08:40 PST 2006

Joe asks:

"Are you for or against including the phrase "one nation under God"?
Just wondering!"

Say it if you want.  Stick your thumb in your ear and cross your eyes if
you don't.  You can say "one nation," pause, "indivisible," if that's
what you prefer.  None of my business.  I'll be saying "under god", cuz
that's how I learned the "plejaleejents" when I was going to St. Rose's
Kindergarten.

I'm sure there are those who are much more vehement about it than
myself.

DC