[Vision2020] Logos grammar?

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Thu Jan 19 20:41:09 PST 2006

Gabe,

Is this an example of the kind of education they give at Logos School?

"Laughen" for "Laughing"?

"use to go" for "used to go"?

"Me ... helped Jackie"?

It would seem that the Lord isn't very helpful when it comes to
grammar and spelling.

Ralph

[Vision2020] Doug Jones Says It Clearly

Gabe Rench k5grench at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:11:47 PST 2006

Okay this one had me laughen...
Jackie Wolf use to go to our church.  Me (Gabriel) and some of my
friends
helped Jackie out in all kinds of ways.  We built a retaining wall
for her
at her house, we worked on her car, helped paint rooms in her house,
and one
of the other memebers out our church gave her a car.  Maybe Jackie
forgot
all that...but I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.  I
mention
these things not to boast but to show contrary to what Jackie says... it
does not take much.  Jackie I really do help you are trusting in the
Lord...
Cheers!