[Vision2020] Applaud Council

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 19 18:45:55 PST 2006

I heard that the "sports complex" on Palouse River Drive has been upgraded
to a 90,000-capacity retractable dome hoping to create interest in
developing an NFL franchise here in Vandalville.  The logic being that if
the Seahawks should win this weekend, it only took Seattle 28 years to make
it to the Super Bowl.

To help pay for such a venture (here is where real power thinking took
place), we can level the arboretum and UI golf course, put in a humongous
parking lot, and shuttle people to and from downtown (at a nominal fee, of
course).  This will not only cure the downtown parking problem, but also
provide a parking lot large enough to host Super Bowl CMXXVII.

How about it Moscow?

Tom "If you build it, . . . " Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

"If not us, who?