[Vision2020] A woman's right to choose

Reynolds, James jreynold at vetmed.wsu.edu
Thu Jan 19 06:48:03 PST 2006

To be anatomically correct Donovan, the womb is in the belly of the animal. I agree with you completely that no one should try to take ownership of a women. Where she shops or what is in her belly is her own prerogative. I am certain that today's women could get along very fine without a bunch of overbearing asses attempting to own them.

James Reynolds