[Vision2020] A Woman's Right to Choose Hangs in the Balance

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Jan 18 12:22:04 PST 2006

Nick had this to say this morning: "If you find typos or more substantial points to debate, let me know.  I'm glad that I can spell that last phrase better than Doug Farris."

Mr. Gier,

Other than using University of Idaho computer time to espouse your twaddle I would love to debate your "more substantial points" if I could find any!

"The god you create is the god you will worship."
~~ Nick Gier (a paraphrase)

"Babies, what a wonderful way to start people!"
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com