[Vision2020] Thousands In Pakistan Condemn U.S. Attack

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Jan 16 21:58:19 PST 2006

One thing this guy...the second in command needs to think about is that
someone there sent the US planes the information. I am hearing from friends
in the area that the Jordanians and Lebanese are furious about the attacks
on their countries. And they have been reporting the news they hear about
Bin Laudin and others. It is only a matter of time before he and others get
caught and they sure should know it. He will sure examine any other
invitations closely won't he? It is the reason I question who is doing all
the protesting!