[Vision2020] USATODAY.com - Iran to hold conference on the Holocaust

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Jan 15 22:54:59 PST 2006

My feeling is that if we sit down with 10 people who all have the same story
that's proof enough...how about 20? Maybe 1000? How about....you get the
idea. Since the breakup of Germany I have watched a PBS program about paper
work they have about the gas furnaces and their design and planned use. From
the Nazi's blue prints. Right there in blue and white! A Great program that
used all the stuff found in the Germans files. If all those personal stories
and the stories of the soldiers who found the camps after the war aren't
enough I don't know what would actually satisfy them.