[Vision2020] More important issue: Pittsburgh beats Colts

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 18:11:34 PST 2006

Dan,

  I tend to agree that Pittsburgh is going have a hard time in Denver. The Broncos do not lose at home.

  Seattle's success against the Panthers I think will depend on Shawn  Alexander's recovery. The game being in Seattle makes it at least even.  Alexander gives them the edge.

  If I was betting, I would say it was going to be the Broncos and Seattle for # 40.

  But even if Seattle loses, I think they did a great job this year and I am proud of them for getting us this far.

  _DJA

"AreaMan (DanC)" <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:  Steelers may have beaten the Colts (who have been on a three game losing
streak), but they are going to have a hard time at Denver.

I was also rooting for Chicago, because I think Seattle would have had a
better chance against da Bearss than they will against Carolina, who
have a pretty dang good road record (8-2).  Seattle hasn't lost a home
this year, though.  Gonna be a couple good conference championship
games, for sure.

DC