[Vision2020] Keely's Powers of Expression and My Bad Radio Voice

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Sun Jan 15 14:25:45 PST 2006

Greetings:

I stand in awe of Keely's powers of expression.  I thank you from the
bottom of my feminist heart for your beautifully articulated Christian view
of woman.  And did you all notice Keely's use of the term
"ontological"?  She used philosophy's power word with elegance, accuracy,
and nuance.  All I can say is "Wow."

With reference to my King Holiday column, I would rather you read it rather
than listen to it.  I desperately need a voice coach to get some dynamism
and fluency in my voice.  Actually I thought I sounded better on my police
unions commentary (my parting shot at Comstock) than this one.  I hope I
find a better voice for Alito and Roe vs. Wade next Wednesday morning at
7:40.  Adrian Vincent has also invited me to repeat the commentary on her
Saturday show from 10-12.

Nick Gier