[Vision2020] Thousands In Pakistan Condemn U.S. Attack

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Jan 15 13:03:34 PST 2006

Are these people protesting because they really believe it or because their leadership told them to?? Just once I'd like to hear you admit that nothing is this easy. Why do they continue to have meetings with lots of women and children present?? Why do some always attack Bush and not those whose very serious desire is to take over America? Your concerned about Bush listening into conversations but I cannot help wondering what the changes to America would be if they win. War is indeed Hell.