[Vision2020] what the Bible really teaches (wasDouglasWilsononwomen) & Problem of Evil

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sun Jan 15 09:11:59 PST 2006

On the Problem of Evil:

Joe Wrote:

I ran this idea by Michael but since he is about to begin grad school in the
joint program at UI/WSU he thought it would be best if he attended to those
duties instead. Being a professor in that program, I had to agree..

Me:

Joe, actually I was hoping to be able to meet with you and discuss the
Problem of Evil this semester.  With business, children, and school, I doubt
I should commit to anything structured or on going; but I hope I could
attend at least some meetings if you were to do something like this.

And Wayne,

I guess I missed your post on induction-I thought we already hit the last
one.  Please re-send it to me off-list.

..and Keely,

thanks for the reply on WilsonOnWomen; I'll try to reply soon.

Michael Metzler