[Vision2020] Clarifications:Al Zawahiri Attack in Pakistan

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 15 07:37:20 PST 2006

>From this morning's New York Times, on-line edition: "The airstrike killed civilians in a village in northwest Pakistan but missed its target, the No. 2 leader of Al Qaeda, officials said."

By the way, just in case anyone will suggest that I only get my information from one news source, I did happen to turn on Fox News recently and I saw Bill O'Reilly interviewing a couple who claimed to be abducted by space aliens. I am not making this up! The woman said: "The thing about space aliens is that they always bring you back." Again, I am not making this up.

Joe