[Vision2020] Seahawks Vs. Washington

Tami Stinebaugh stinebaugh4 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 13:33:31 PST 2006

Seattle beats Washington (although not sure I want this one...)
  New England beats Denver (can't stand either team!)

  Colts beat Pittsburgh (GO COLTS!)
  Carolina beats Chicago (Who cares???)

  Seeing that both of my teams (Raiders and Packers) both stunk it up this year, I am forced to pick from teams that I really don't care about.  I like Peyton Manning though, so I hope they go all the way!!

  Tami Stinebaugh

Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:
     Even if you are not a regular football fan, you have to watch this game this afternoon.

I use to live in northern Virginia, so I was Washington skins fan for a long time. But They are playing for keeps against Seattle, so sadly I am not for them in this game.

I am also rooting for the the Pitts to beat the Colts, so Seattle can play Denver in the Superbowl.

However, with my luck, it is going to be Washington against the Colts.

How about you football fans? Who do you think is going to win this weekend?

Predictions:

Seattle (13-3) beats Washington  (10-6)
Denver (13-3) beats New England (10-6)

Tomorrow

Colts (14-2) beats Pittsburgh (11-5)
Chicago (11-5) beats Carolina (11-5)

Get yur beer, chips and dip, and it is going to a long evening 1:30-8 PM. Glad I got my DVR.

-DJA

Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!_____________________________________________________
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com