[Vision2020] ABC 20/20 tonight: John Stossel reports on U.S. public schools

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 20:32:30 PST 2006

I just watched the east coast ABC feed of 20/20 with
John Stossel's report on US public schools.  Not a
whole lot of new information.  Bottom line is that
Stossel stresses the need for increased competition to
improve the public schools.

Interesting to see authorities checking up to make
sure kids are living at their listed addresses instead
of using the address of a friend or family member in
order to get into good public schools like the ones
featured in Cupertino CA (Homestead High) and
Sunnyvale CA (Fremont High - where Teri Hatcher's
attended).  I wouldn't let the gestapo into my house
to snoop around.

-Scott