[Vision2020] Nils, on water and mines Part One

Reynolds, James jreynold at vetmed.wsu.edu
Fri Jan 13 07:52:30 PST 2006

I was sad to see Simplot shut down the operation near Bovill. You are talking of the fire-brick plant and is this the same material from which the potting type clays would be quarried? Didn't simplot sell out those holdings to Potlatch? The wells are still in place?

I used to use the claypit ponds to trains my Labradors....What is the suspended sediment and can that be remedied?

One thing for certain is that Bovill could use a boost in its economy!

James Reynolds
Moscow