[Vision2020] Re: A Great Meeting

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Fri Jan 13 06:16:15 PST 2006

Phil, you made a related post on Nov 18, to which I replied. Both are
captured here:  http://moscowwiki.editme.com/Hwy95Hwy8Intersection  in the
form of a proposal for where Moscow might house some of those ceramic
artists.

My follow on comment this time would be that we need to be judicious in how
excited we get about clay mining, both from water resource impacts and from
extractive industry perspective. A model like Wendt's that extracts clay for
its own value added production seems more appropriate, but even there one
might find there were limits on what would seem appropriate.