[Vision2020] Is a public vote allowable on WM for example

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 12:54:10 PST 2006

Mike et. al.

Mike wrote:

"I apologize for the length of this post."

Good grief!

You offer a concise and informative outline of the legal process that
citizens and local government face for the Big Box debate, and you
apologize?

Oh, I forgot!  Any post more than three sentences long may interfere with
the soundbite obsessed harried ADD lifestyle of the Vision2020 reader,
causing them to pause long enough to actually think deeply about the issues
being discussed.  This will lessen the personal attacks,
frivolous nonsense and flame war atmosphere that often dominates the list, a
result making many malicious horned and tailed list members very unhappy.

Thanks for your informative post and please skip the apology.  Your post
should instead be applauded for the example it sets.

Ted Moffett