[Vision2020] Wal-Mart and Personal Choice (was Job Openings)

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 11 15:32:26 PST 2006

Mr. Campbell

Should all new businesses in Moscow be evaluated in this same manner? Any
new business which may adversely impact an existing business should be
disallowed? By this way of thinking should Target want to open a store here
you would be obliged to say no way, vile usurper, you will take market share
from our existing Wal-Mart! Somehow I'm thinking that this isn't what you
had in mind. I am a huge fan of choice when it comes to purchasing
decisions, but not so much when it comes to protectionism. Shoppers choose,
chips fall where they may.

g. crabtree