[Vision2020] The Mystery Deepens

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:27:53 PST 2006

Wayne, I just heard about this a couple of hours ago from a concerned
co-worker.  What really hurts is that after contemplating leaving Angelina
for Charlize Theron, I rented "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" last weekend (whoa!), and
I decided to stay with Angelina after viewing the movie.  This, as you can
imagine, somewhat complicates the situation.  I rather doubt the baby is
mine, I think I'd remember, uh, things.  I'm quite sure I'd remember.  This
may well force me to break up with her for good.

                     Carl Westberg Jr.