[Vision2020] fleecing of Moscow???

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 11:04:35 PST 2006

Joe,

 I know for FACT that J Ford is  Jackie Woolf, a city official told me. All you have to do is check the  ISP number from J Ford and a known ISP from Jackie Woolf and see that  they are the same person. You can check both from the V2020 archives.

  But you are free to believe what you want, like someone borrowed her  computer. I do agree however, that if J Ford had to put her real name  of Jackie Woolf on her emails she would sound more like herself and  less like an accusatory insane lunatic.

 Her assaults against  people on V2020, including members of Christ Church, and others, under  the false name J Ford, is now a federal offense.

  Take Care,

  DJA

joekc at adelphia.net wrote:  Just a personal belief, Donovan, but I know Jackie Woolf and I do not think that J Ford is her.

Joe

---- Donovan Arnold  wrote:

>   "It is just so easy for you to point fingers at people and yet you do NOTHING
>   to improve conditions of ANYone, including yourself."--Jackie Woolf
>
>  Jackie, I am sorry you view my job working with the elderly and  disabled as not helping anyone or myself. But that is your right to  feel that way.
>
> Perhaps I should instead just go  around bending people's antennas, filing false complaints against  people, enforcing my personal preferences on others, and using foul  language on the Internet while hiding my identity.
>
>   Take Care,
>
>   -DJA
>
>  PS. Oh yeah, since your email does not give your real name, and it is  annoying and harassing others, you are now in violation of federal law,  Jackie Woolf, even Doug Wilson does not violate federal law.
>

> J Ford
 wrote:  Prove it!