[Spam] [Vision2020] my reply to Phil

Shelly CJs at turbonet.com
Tue Jan 10 09:56:54 PST 2006

 Keely, you would not have..............,

"spent literally hours a day responding to Phil's questions about the bond
and
accusations about me, and I felt that sometimes the exchange was, ummm, less
than fruitful and productive after awhile."

if,  IF, you would answer my direct questions. Yes or no are fine answers.
Dancing is not acceptable.

Asking for the truth is abuse?

No spitballs, no name calling, etc. Just the facts. How bout it? Again, yes
or no or a simple comment of the facts are fine. Not woven stories.

Let's start here. K?

1) Since you stated you are involved with the board of trustees, were raises
just given out? If so, what were the percentages given and who DID NOT get a
raise? Was the percentage EQUAL across the board?

Phil