[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] fleecing of Moscow???

Shelly CJs at turbonet.com
Tue Jan 10 09:46:38 PST 2006

Please see below:

-------Original Message-------

From: keely emerinemix
Date: 01/09/06 20:34:39
To: CJs at turbonet.com; vision2020 at moscow.com; shawnc at outtrack.com
Subject: [Spam] RE: [Vision2020] fleecing of Moscow???

Phil,

The bond failed.
-Reread my statement. What's up with you guys? I said, "the last bond THAT
DID PASS."

Dr. Donicht didn't lie.
-Keely, it was proven in the newspaper. I am going to make sure no one
forgets. I am still waiting for the Daily News to get it together.

There is no fraud.
-I would not call it fraud. I would call it "misleading."

 Raises and other contract language are negotiated between the Board of
Trustees negotiators and the MEA's negotiators.
-Is it true then? You do say you are on the board of trustee's. Correct?

I am not a negotiator.
-But you are on the board of trustees? I am lost.

I am proud to work with the negotiators on other board issues.
-So you had influence over the raises? Please explain.

 Bond money can't fund raises.
-How did Candice pull it off. Please explain.

Operating budget can't fund bonds.
-The last bond THAT PASSED, I want to know EXACTLY how it was broke down and
where the money went.

We have covered all of this before.
-Have we?

I'm done.