[Vision2020] fleecing of Moscow???

Shawn Clabough shawnc at outtrack.com
Mon Jan 9 18:32:31 PST 2006

Is this aimed at the state administration, where it rightfully should
be?  Local administrators do not have the flexibility to move monies
earmarked for salaries to building maintenance and vice versa.  Also,
your statement "Our school administrators and teachers all got better
than a 4% raise" is not completely accurate.

Shawn