[Vision2020] Sheriff's Office Year in Review

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Mon Jan 9 13:39:41 PST 2006

All:
Greetings!  I am very pleased to announce the "Latah County Sheriff's Office
Year in Review" public meeting to be held on January 26th at 7:00 pm in the
BOCC Chambers at the Latah County Courthouse (522 South Adams, Room 2B).
This meeting (see attached link for a copy of the flyer) is intended as a
public forum where Sheriff Wayne Rausch and other LCSO team members will
discuss what our office has done over the past year and what our goals are
for the future.  We encourage and invite all people (young and old,
residents and visitors) to attend this meeting and to ask questions and
engage in a discussion about your local law enforcement needs.  If you have
any questions about this meeting or need any special accommodations in order
to attend, please contact me, Jennifer McFarland via email or by calling me
at (208) 892-5664.  I sincerely hope to have a large turnout for this
meeting.  We look forward to meeting you all and hearing from you about your
concerns.

http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_2005Review.pdf

--Jennie

P.s. My apologies if you receive this multiple times.  It was returned to me
in a mail delivery error, so I reposted it.

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson