[Vision2020] Re: homeschooling

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Sun Jan 8 14:34:05 PST 2006

Hi Bill,

Thanks for helping me clarify my position on home schooling, and double
thanks for making it possible for me to respond to this without directly
addressing LemenoDoug.

Of course many parents do a great job at homeschooling.  The context of my
comments was the unregulated way that is done in Idaho and initial context
of America's shame in allowing thousands of preachers perpetuate
theological and scientific illiteracy.

Nick Gier

"The god you worship is the god you deserve."
~~ Joseph Campbell
Doug: keep your mitts off this very appropriate maxim.

"