[Vision2020] The Auntie E and Bro. C show today

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 8 12:01:23 PST 2006

Oh, yeah.

It may be January in North Idaho, but the airwaves will be sizzling hot this
afternoon.

"The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl [Jr.] Show"

3:00 PM, KRFP (Radio Free Moscow), 92.5 FM

In the words of Charles Osgood:

See you on the radio, Rose.

"Starting soft and slow

Like a small earthquake . . . "

Take care, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____