[Vision2020] HR 3855

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 7 12:50:00 PST 2006

WOW, Dan!

Another common ground.  I am all in favor of keeping public lands public.

Once these forest lands are auctioned off to private interests, a mortal
person's imagination will not even be able to conceive the size of the next
WalMart Super Center in Idaho.

I strongly support Idaho BLM acquiring these lands.  The lands will remain
environmentally managed and Idaho realizes revenue in the process.

Where do I go to sign up?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"