[Vision2020] HR 3855

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 7 09:32:01 PST 2006

This bill scares me.  It appears to be loaded with potential "pork",
especially that portion of the bill stating "and future disasters".

I assume that forest land will continue to be harvested for the sake of
"future disasters".  This revenue will then be placed into the Fund for
Disaster Relief.

Well . . . if it smells like a pig, walks like a pig, and smells like a pig,
we can readily assume that it is pork, a consequence of raping our land.

And the beat goes on . . .

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"