[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Lurking

Michael Curley curley at turbonet.com
Fri Jan 6 13:22:11 PST 2006

Damn it, could we please stop with the personal attack stuff--on all
sides.  Like a bunch of schoolyard kids we come up spitting and
snarling "s/he started it when s/he called me a ..."  I thought you
were one of those who publicly condemned the "combover" reference--as
did I privately.  Maybe I'm wrong about that, but I'm pretty sure you
also made comment about weight and other physical characteristics
being a little out of bounds.

While I am responding to Donovan's most recent post, it is a
cumulative reaction to all the ugly personal references that have
been made on the list recently.  Please, let's attack issues, maybe
even each other's motivations if you think that's relevant to a
discussion, but surely the color, lack, or style of one's hair,
weight, height, relative beauty, warts, etc. can be out of bounds
even in the most passionate discussion.

Thank you for your consideration.

Mike Curley