[Vision2020] How about uncertified pastors?

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Jan 6 10:06:08 PST 2006

Dr. Gier,

So you believe that parents and pastors should be controlled by the state
with respect to what they teach their children or what they teach their
congregations?  Whatever current governmental authorities happen to be in
place at the time should determine what is proper and true for families and
churches to believe?  I'm sorry if this seems like a silly question, but I'm
having a hard time thinking that you believe what I took you as saying.

Thanks

Michael Metzler