[Vision2020] Logos School's Policy of Entrance Discrimination

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 07:42:13 PST 2006

Why is there this criticism of certification in education but not in other
professions. I for one would not hire an attorney who failed the bar
examination  nor go to a doctor who failed his medical board exam so whyever would I let
an  uncertified teacher instruct my child. And the state won't let an
unlicensed  electrician or plumber work on construction, with the exception of
apprentices  under the guidance of a licensed journeyman.
While unqualified applicants may occasionally get certified at least the
majority of the certified are in fact qualified. I would contend that none of
the uncertified are qualified because they have not been tested.

Don Huskey

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at  you, then they fight you, then
you win." Mahatma  Gandhi