[Vision2020] Lurking

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 6 06:20:41 PST 2006

Arnold, Arnold, Arnold –

Rose Huskey is not the ugly witch you portray her to be.  She is an activist
with strong convictions, something this community can use more of.

Rose is criticized for her aggressive nature.  We should be thankful for it.
The community of Moscow is far too populated with people too willing to wait
for the fire before calling the fire department as they struggle through the
smoke.

Thank you, Rose.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.