[Vision2020] Letter to the Lewiston Tribune, expanded and edited

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 5 18:16:05 PST 2006

Dearest Northern Idaho Editor New West Magazine,
  I was unaware that what Mr. London and I were doing qualified as an
argument. I thought that for it to have reached that stage there would have
to have been some snippy name calling followed by threats of ersatz
testosterone pumped juvenile violence, surely you remember? From my
perspective it was discussion, banter, a give and take. You will have to ask
Mr. London what he thought it was.  I am sure this will come as a shock to
you but not every disagreement needs to result in ill feeling. As to your
recommended reading list, what makes you think that I haven't had the
pleasure? Do you honestly think that should anyone peruse these items that
they will immediately become as wild eyed and sweaty as you and the rest of
your amigos? Sorry to disappoint. While I don't agree with everything I see
in CC's literature, I am fairly sure that I don't see the down fall of the
western world or Moscow, ID.

Cheerfully,
g. crabtree