[Vision2020] The homophobic arousal test

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jan 5 16:56:10 PST 2006

Joan,

Thank you for this bit of research.  This is not the only time this experiment has been conducted -- with the same results.

If you remember we have pointed out that many of the loudest homophobes in the CCC, and especially Cultmaster salivating Douglas Wilson himself, fit very handily the profile of those suffering from reaction-formation.

The therapy for this is simple.  However, in view of the HIV problem in Moscow, prudent precautions should be taken.  Perhaps they could "keep it in the cult" to avoid public exposure.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com