[Vision2020] Lobbying Activity

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jan 5 14:55:47 PST 2006

Michael,

Thank you for your insight on Doug Farris:

" ...I wouldn't want it to be lost on the grounds that you do like to talk about what other people do in bed at night."

When someone like Farris concerns themselves excessively about what other people do in bed, it argues that what goes on in their own bed is much less than satisfactory or exciting.

On another subject, I have not reviewed a reply from you on Induction V.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com