[Vision2020] 1912 Building

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 20:20:27 PST 2006

No, I don't read it every day, and no, I don't recall
the previous statements.

Janesta

--- Voiceofmoscow at aol.com wrote:

> Hi Wayne and others,
>
> As many of you have asked me off list "what I am
> talking about," I am
> referring to Dr. Donicht's comments in The Daily
> News about a month ago. Don't  you
> guys read that paper? The district is "looking" at
> the 1912 bldg. to put in
> science labs on the third floor. Don't you guys
> remember the District's
> previous  statements that the 1912 bldg. was not
> useful to them at all? Isn't that
> why the  district sold the 1912 bldg. to the city?
>
> Phil

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.