[Vision2020] City Council Outrage

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Wed Jan 4 15:42:49 PST 2006

The outgoing Council--after much discussion--deliberately and
explicitly left resolution of the parking issue for the incoming
council. It is not unreasonable for an incoming councilor to make a
motion to put a hold on CUP applications while the newly elected
members consider how they are going to perform that task.

Kit Craine