[Vision2020] 1912 Building

Voiceofmoscow at aol.com Voiceofmoscow at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 12:46:36 PST 2006

It is utterly astounding to me how the school district can say that the  1912
building is 100% worthless to them but now that it is OK to put science  labs
in? Why is it that a building that is almost 100 years old is able to be
retrofitted for science labs (and other things) but yet the existing High School
isn't? Yet, we were all told the 1912 building COULDN'T be retrofitted? Who
propagates this propaganda? Maybe we should be following the money?

Does anyone know what will happen to the Senior Citizen Center that
currently resides there? Will they keep the Senior Citizen Center and the
pre-schoolers downstairs and the special needs kids with Science labs on the top  floor?
Is this a smart mix? Just for safety reasons?

Phil Roderick