[Vision2020] City Council Outrage

a c moscowite at mail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:48:30 PST 2006

Everyone

I have to say that what occurred at last night's city council meeting is
a disgusting shame, although I am sure that will not be the general
consensus here.  The attempt to overturn previous decisions by the city
council without discussion with community is something that we should all
be concerned about.  It is important to remember that these people hold a
lot  of power and can make decisions that effect any of you with no
notice.  While this time it may be something that you think is positive,
( which by the way is utter close-minded nonsense presented by people
that appear to have nothing better to do than whine about a very minor
parking problem when in fact they are actually discriminating against a
group of people) next time it may effect your life in a negative way.

I encourage everybody, especially those that are opposed to kicking NSA
out of downtown for NO logical reason to contact all city council members
immediately and let them know that not only do you disagree with the
decision to remove NSA but that you are disgusted about the sneaky,
underhanded way that they went about it, especially Aaron Ament!

To email all members at once or to obtain addresses for each individaul
please visit:

www.moscow.id.us/council/MeetCouncil.asp

Outraged,

A. Lurker