[Vision2020] lying?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 3 11:10:50 PST 2006

For the record, Visionaires and Dale, I believe that I was very clear when I
said that either Rose Huskey's information is still accurate regarding Logos
and its policy of admitting students with severe learning disabilities, or
it has been superceded by new policy that renders Rose's info null and void.
  I said that if the policy from which Rose quoted is still Logos policy, it
would appear the info on Dale's  blog is incorrect.

That's logic, not lying, and it has nothing to do with parents, children, or
anything else.  For the record, Darrell Keim raises a good point -- the
restrictions, if still present, likely reflect limitations inherent to any
small private school.  But said school, then, can simply say that it is not
able to serve children with severe learning disabilities and acknowledge
that that might have an effect on the school's overall academic performance.

It seems relatively simple to me.

keely