[Vision2020] post didn't come through

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 3 12:35:55 PST 2006

This is a serious enough issue that I feel the need to bring it up.

About an hour ago, I sent my response to Dale and to Vision 2020 regarding
his blog's recent posts about whether or not Logos School accepts kids with
severe learning disabilities.  Normally I receive my own posts immediately,
and that I haven't suggests that none of you have, either.  None of you
would  be crushed if you miss a comment of mine, but I do not want anyone to
miss this one, as it speaks to a very serious matter that Dale has accused
me of.

Let me be very clear:  I have not accused Dale of lying about any Logos
child's disabilities.  I have no  knowledge of any particular Logos child;
moreover, I have not, do not, and will not comment about any child's
specific learning problems -- not as a parent, not as a community member,
and not as an MSD trustee.  Nowhere in Dale's rebuttal of Rose and Saundra's
points is any child mentioned, and it is absolutely and undeniably clear
that my response was this:

Either Rose's text -- quoting from Logos policy -- is still how the school
operates, or Logos has changed its policy and does, in fact, accept children
with severe learning disabilities.  If it's the former, Dale's  blog
contains information that is not correct in reference to Logos.  If it's the
latter, then, as I said, he or a Logos staff member ought to correct Rose.
Period.

My earlier, lost-in-cyberspace post says that my statement was "logic, not
lying."  I stand by that.  But I will not allow his charge that I accused
him of lying about his child's situation go unchallenged, and I consider
that assertion to be libelous and will respond accordingly if need be.

keely emerine mix