[Vision2020] Commandments for Farris

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 2 12:16:16 PST 2006

Good question, Carl.

My guess would be that one of the "lost" commandments may well have been:

"Thou shalt not pay property taxes that support such Pagan rituals as public
education."

However, I do understand that this forsaken commandment is making a comeback
here in Moscow.  This "lost" commandment may be making a comeback in how it
relates to "by right" versus the newly ordained "Conditional Use"
Commandment.

Any other "lost" commandments that anybody can relate to the list?

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)