[Vision2020] Commandments for Farris

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Sun Jan 1 21:13:27 PST 2006

In Doug Farris' letter to the Daily News (Dec. 31) he claims that
"the Second Commandment says 'Thou shalt not make unto thee any
graven image.'"

He then he goes on to say that "Maybe in the Spirit of Christmas we
should all be thinking about the 9th Commandment."

Doug, please tell us where in the Bible it says that the proscription
of graven images is the 2nd Commandment and please tell us what the
so-called 9th Commandment says and what it has to do with Christmas.

I will pay $1,000 reward to anyone who can find a numbered list of
the so-called Ten Commandments anywhere in the Bible.

Ralph Nielsen