[Vision2020] Earthcam

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 19:08:52 PST 2006

Greetings!

I found this fabulous site on a variety of interesting
webcams. Most of them are G-rated, there are a few
that parents would want to take a look at first-The
Jail Cam, The Bullring, and The Tropical Isle & Funky
Pirate.... I posted a sampling of the sites... How
boring is looking at the Anchorage DMV??? Personally,
I find the ones with views of the public intrusive,
but it appears that is the world we live in now.
Anyway, there is something for everyone here. Once you
click on a site, you will get lost in there, as most
of them have ADDITIONAL links! This site is really
educational and fun.

Selected from hundreds of nominees by a panel of
EarthCam producers, EarthCam announces the most unique
and compelling webcams of 2005.

http://www.earthcam.com/top25/2005/

Anchorage DMV
Anchorage, AK

For the first time a webcam perfectly captures the
ennui, boredom and tedium we've all experienced
waiting in line at a local department of motor
vehicles. Now you can experience it all over again as
a vicarious spectator.

Pyramid cam
Egypt

This website features the most breathtaking images of
the timeless Great Pyramids of Egypt, one of the seven
wonders of the world. Dramatic time-lapse movies are
combined with stunning images showing the interplay of
clouds, sky and sunlight during all hours of the day
and night.

Wildlife Webcams Around the World
Worldwide

This website features a collection of stunning live
webcams from around the world with time-lapse replays,
fast refresh, message boards, animal guides and image
highlights. It is one of the most comprehensive
educational wildlife websites available.

*smile*

Have fun!

Janesta