[Vision2020] Welcome to 2006

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 01:22:46 PST 2006

I hope that each and every one of you has had a wonderful celebration of the
New Year.  Now its time to stop our internal quibbling and get down to brass
tacks.

Where should Moscow go in the coming year?

Lets stop talking about small matters and talk about the real future.  This
town needs to form real jobs at real wages if it hopes to exist in the
future as something other than a Moo U.

So lets get at it, dig in and figure out the best plan to make Moscow the
best place it can be in the future.

You all have it in you to help make this the best place for us all, the
epitome of diversity and home of greathinkers.  Lets put down the grenades,
shoulder arms and make it happen.

Phil Nisbet

Shalom Moscow