[Vision2020] Wal-Mart a friend to those on a limited budget....

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 20:30:45 PST 2006

Joe,

I see.  We are attempting to shut down Walmart because we must "start
somewhere".  Why then throw the baby out with the bath water?  Why not  simply press
Walmart and presumably, all these other oppressive corporations, to  stop
acquiring their goods from countries that exploit laborers?  Why  advocate the
wholesale elimination of the business from the community?  And  with regard to
wages, these are the prevailing wages as set by the marketplace  and federal
edict.  Further, these employees in question, would probably  just as soon
retain their jobs.  If you care so intimately for their  welfare, why would you
push to eliminate their employer.  Somethin' don't  add up, Joe.  Come on, what
is your REAL motivation?  Or is it even  conscious?

Best,  Tony